Changes to uploaded transactions

I am entering new transactions and saving them, but once the page is refreshed the line I added was changed, including almost all data. It happened a few times before and not it happens almost to every entry.

@nimrod.shaulski Thanks for reporting this situation. It’s under review by our Engineering team and I expect we’ll have an update shortly.

Is this issue only impacting transactions to which you’ve attached a receipt or invoice, or are you seeing this behavior on other manually added transactions as well?

Hi,
Thanks for the update.

Shelly, can you please answer Devin’s question?

Thanks,

Nimrod

Hi Devin,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I am entering attachment to every entry, therefor I don’t know if it is not impacting transactions without attachments.

I will be happy to know once it is resolved.

Thank you and best regards,

Shelly

Hi Devin,
I just went one of the properties again and it’s really bad. I cannot count on its outputs.
Thanks,
Shelly

@nimrod.shaulski Thanks for the additional details. I suspect that what’s happening here is that you are not hitting the “Save” button before uploading the receipt. Does that sound right?

As a result, there’s nothing saved in the system when the receipt is parsed, resulting in the scanned receipt data being automatically inserted into the transaction detail fields. I suggest hitting the “Save” button first and then attaching your receipts to avoid this outcome in the future.

We’ll also try to detect this situation automatically to save you the extra step going forward. We’ll post updates here as needed.

This bug is now fully resolved and you no longer need to click “Save” before uploading a document. You can now enter data in whatever order suits you. Thanks for reporting it @nimrod.shaulski and please let us know if you encounter similar issues in the future.

Hi,
Thanks a lot Devin.
Shelly, is it OK now?

Thanks,

Nimrod