"Duplicate" Transactions NOT Imported

I have an external bank account linked to Stessa for bookkeeping. I have co-tenants at a property that paid the same amount of rent on the same day, and Stessa only imported one of those transactions. My guess is that it assumed it was a duplicate transaction!

Thank you!

I have a similar issue. Stessa is assuming similar transactions are duplicates while they are not. I have tons of transactions that are of the same amount on the same day, occurring very often. For me, this happened on a file import. Did you find a resolution?

I have been having this issue since the inception of stessa. According to customer service they are aware of the issue, yet it keeps happening for several years now. I just tried uploading a years worth of transactions on the new “transaction” page, unfortunately stessa still removes what it thinks are duplicates (which are not). I only use stessa to park cash now for the great interest rate. Can’t be used for anything else. I feel bad for people using stessa for financial reports not knowing they are not accurate.