External Bank Accounts Threshold Error

Hello All,

My external bank accounts have been showing disconnected for a few weeks now. When I try to refresh accounts, edit login, or any other attempt to provide an input, I get the message stating “I have reached the maximum thresholds for logins within a 24 hours period”. I get this message with every account, on only the first attempt since the account disconnection. Although I have have been told Yoddle has issues with connectivity with smaller banks (regional) I feel this is a system issue that has them “grid locked”? Thinking of abandoning the the auto import feature all together and just manually importing the bank files at the beginning of each month for the month prior. Anyone else having these issues, or have any recommendations? I know its a small team here at Stessa and Courtney has been great with support, but no luck resolving issue so far…

1 Like

I know we’re a year out but did you ever get this resolved? I’ve had this issue for a long time. I’m fine with it being at my credit union but my credit cards has been getting this and it’s frustrating since I run virtually everything through my credit card. Would really like to reset my password and get this back on track to automatically sync.

1 Like