Transaction categories: Enable Uncategorized/Needs Review option

Once a transaction is categorized (manually or automatically by Stessa) there’s no way to move the transaction back into Uncategorized/Choose Category/Needs Review status. This would be helpful for transactions that I want to make sure to review again prior to adding to the books, or transactions that I’d like to ask my bookkeeper/CPA about. Thank you!

9 Likes

100% would love this option!

I sometimes accidentally categorize a transaction by clicking too soon, and would like to come back to it later, but then I need to make a mental note since I cannot mark it as “uncategorized” again.

1 Like

Totally agree, needs something that maybe is a checkmark or something that says I have confirmed the transaction so I dont have to remember which ones I need to come back and review

1 Like

Stessa is an amazing tool! Thank you to all involved in developing it! I am adding my vote to have the ability to uncategorize or flag a transaction for further review. It would be extremely helpful!

2 Likes

Would LOVE to see this option added

1 Like

Adding in a Needs Review option is already being tracked under a different thread: Ability to flag transactions for further review – Please follow the link and vote for the original post to register your support.

Mods: please close this thread

1 Like

There has been a flag option implemented for Pro members.