The transactions from one bank account are not uploading

For the last two weeks, the transactions from one bank are not uploading in my Stessa account. I refreshed the accounts from settings and it shows the actual balance but when I go to transactions it does not show anything. What I can do to fix this? Thanks!

1 Like

My account shows that I need to “fix it”, but when I do it says it is already connected and does not allow me to enter data or the security code for two-step authentication that I assume it is looking for…what steps are required to fix this? If I delete the account will I lose all of my transactions, and if I re-add it will I have to re-verify all of them / delete duplicates?

Hi I am also having an issue with the “fix it” link. All of my imports are working except for my Chase Credit Card accounts. Those have not worked for 4 months. Do you have any insight? Is your issue resolved? I would appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you.

I’m still having the same issue and nothing has been resolved. My transaction ledger is missing the transactions of one bank. The two bank accounts that are linked to this bank do not show transactions since Oct 10th.

Did you ever get a solution to your problem. I’m having the same issue. It is reflecting the balance but not importing the transactions.

This issue hasn’t been solved yet. This week I was asked to send a screenshot of my transactions from my two bank accounts. I hope they can find what is the problem. I have no transactions since Oct 2019.

William, I just checked my Stessa account tonight and the issue was solved!!! yeiiiii. I got all the transactions that were missing from my transactions ledger in Florida Credit Union. I hope your issue gets solved too!