Ability to see property documents from other Stessa pages

If I am looking at the page for a particular property, it would be nice if links would show up to any documents I have uploaded relating to that property. Currently I have to go to the documents tab to see them. Seems like it would be very easy to do.

@joseph.brooks5 Thanks for the suggestion! This is currently in place on the Leases & Tenants page. So, just to be clear, you’d like this same functionality integrated into other areas of the Stessa product, like the Dashboards, Property Details pages, etc.?

This is an old topic, but I was going to post a similar request today.

Yes, you can see documents related to a particular lease within that page, however it would be helpful to have some documents (e.g. property insurance policy, loan docs, any owner documents) that apply to the whole property vs just those that pertain to the lease. Right now I can go to the documents page and filter by the property it’s associated with, however having that in another frame on the property page which is already filtered for that property would be really nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like