Balance Sheet & Stress Test reports now available

Due to popular demand, we’ve released a new Balance Sheet report to complement the existing Income Statement and Net Cash Flow reports. You can now see your valuations, mortgage balances, cash reserves, and other key accounts like security deposits and escrows in a single report.

Also check out the new Stress Test report, which provides an Excel model to help run various rent collection scenarios. It’s a great way to assess how vulnerable your portfolio is to a prolonged economic downturn.

Both new reports are now available via the “Reports” button on your Transactions page.

I have a question about the Balance Report. I have a single escrow bank account that I have a sum of cash. That cash is divided across many properties and owners. When I tag a deposit or cash in transaction to a particular property, why doesn’t the Balance Report carve out the amount when filtering the report on that property.

This is a huge gap as I cannot see at any given time how $$ any one property has on reserves.
B

1 Like