Collaborator needs full access to transactions

I have an assistant/bookkeeper that needs the ability to enter and modify all transactions as if he were the owner of the account. Currently, since he only shares information attached to portfolios or properties, for credit card transactions, I have to assign the charges to a fictitious property and then he has to make a note as to which property the charge is related to and then I have to go back in and assign the property. This is three touches for one transaction and a waste of time.

There needs to be an option for a collaborator, or partner, to have full read/write access to all transactions.

6 Likes

Yes, we use a CPA, a book keeper, a personal assistant and my banker and lender need access at times, to view and pull data and reports.

Why can’t we have many accounts under our primary account?

1 Like

This capability would be extremely helpful.

Agreed should be done

@j2properties does the current collaborator functions satisfy your needs? See this help article - The Power of Portfolio Collaborators | Stessa Help Center

With that said, collaborators still cannot delete transactions can be time consuming to communicate and correct.

We use the collaborator feature heavily though for some of my less-than-techy clients, I just create their Stessa account for them and manage it. They probably don’t even log in, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Another alternative can be using a password manager that allows you to share the password but still keep it blinded to the recipient.