How to add a property with no physical address

How do you enter a property with no 911 Address?

If your property does not yet have an official address, we won’t be able to pull any public records data. You can still set up a blank property by adding “123 Data Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA” and then editing all of the relevant data, including display name, square footage, units, etc.

I have a mobile home park Sarah’s Mobile Home Park (SMHP) It has 11 mobile homes in it. All expenses for all 11 homes are categorized under SMHP for tax purposes. I tried to add the property as you mentioned without a address since there is not an office onsite, but system would not let me. I went to “Properties” then “Add Property”. Then “Enter the ad dress of an investment property to add.” Need an address here. Advise please. Once I have SMHP added then I’ll use the “Add Unit” that I read in another person’s question.

Hi Devin

I have property showing up in Zillow but it is not reflecting on your system. Can you pls help me to address it?

Property address is Your Home (zillow.com)

2028 Canterbury Drive, Seagoville. TX 75159

Thank you
Seelan

Hi Devin

I tried and it don’t work, can you help me to add the property to my list , Its listed in Zillow

Hi Devin

I tried adding and editing , it doesn’t work for me, It doesn’t allow me to change the town or county, Can you help me out , I have a closing in couple of days

@gseelanj If you’re have trouble adding a specific property, please open a 1:1 support ticket via the blue circle at lower right on the web platform or via the “Support & Help” menu on the mobile apps. We’ll investigate and get it resolved for you directly.