Import data from Buildium

Another vote for buildium

6 Likes

Please integrate Buildium!

7 Likes

I would love to know this answer as well. Does anyone have a reliable workflow for integrating Buildium data into Stessa? Which report do you use? Does the csv file require any editing prior to uploading to Stessa? What bugs/inconsistencies should we be aware of? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Plus 1 vote for Buildium integration!

7 Likes

yes, please add Buildium. i need that one added too.

6 Likes

Please, integrate with Buildium!

5 Likes

+1 vote. please add the integration

5 Likes

I’m using Buildium to communicate with tenants and have them be able to see their ledger and pay EFT. If Stessa would integrate these functions I would gladly pay more and abandon Buildium!
Or have them integrated…

3 Likes

Exactly my issue too. I have 3 PMs, 2 use Buildium and 1 uses AppFolio. I need Stessa to tie it all together but without the ability to import Buildium transaction I can’t.

4 Likes

Any updates on a dev start time on this?

2 Likes

Not having Buildium is the only downfall with Stessa for me. That is about 40% of my rental portfolio unfortunately.

4 Likes

Definitely agree. Buildium Integration is a must for me to use Stessa as my go-to platform.

3 Likes

Any update on the integration roadmap? My property managers all use Buildium and I have many properties managed on Buildium. Importing everything manually is painful.

2 Likes

Please give an update on this! Buildium is a must!!!

3 Likes

Another +1 for a Buildium import feature on Stessa. Is anyone using a CSV import from Buildium to Stessa currently?

1 Like

Add Buildium integration or become irrelevant

2 Likes

Please integrate Buildium.

3 Likes

Another vote for Buildium integration

Hi Kay and acrortho1 - Just wondering if you received any further replies and were able to figure out any good work flows? I had been using for a few months and then just found this month some data was dropped when exported to csv. from property statement. I retraced my tracks and experienced the same missing data.

1 Like

I am but not with a lot of luck. I have just discovered issues this month.

1 Like

Any update, now. Really disappointed to read through this thread.

1 Like