Import data from Buildium

Wondering if you’ve figured this out. I’m trying to set up Stessa, today, and my property manager uses Buildium. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Since it’s fairly obvious that Stessa doesn’t really care about this request, I wrote a python script that helps me and my family move Buildium transactions into Stessa and associate them with a property. It’s open source and has installation and run instructions. https://github.com/YGdUy0z741qH/buildiumtostessa

Feel free to use it for those that are a bit more tech savvy.

5 Likes

Would love to see integration with Buildium, as well.

1 Like

@austinbcomstock Thanks so much, I am tech savvy and I was really glad to see your github link. However, the link doesn’t work. Can you update? Thank you!

1 Like

@carl Here’s an updated link. https://github.com/austinbcomstock/buildium-to-stessa Feel free to let me know if you have an issues

4 Likes

I would like Buildium to be supported as well. This software is getting much more acceptance from community lately.

1 Like

I would also love to see Buildium integration I love Stessa for financials but need the transactions from my PM who uses Buildium

1 Like

Not having the ability to integrate with Buildium is a deal breaker for me unfortunately I can not use stessa and it doesn’t seem like it’s a priority to the company to have anytime in the near future.

2 Likes

You should revisit this I think your missing out on customers because if it. I would love to use your program but having over 160 units and no integration for Buildium is a deal breaker.

1 Like

any update on Buildium import?

1 Like

Some good news re Buildium. While it’s not a direct seamless integration, we do now support CSV file uploads in Buildium’s native output format. You can now download a CSV from Buildium and upload it directly to Stessa with no clean up / reformatting required. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

5 Likes

consider this another vote for buildium

1 Like

1000% please add this support. This would be unbelievably useful.

1 Like

I appreciate the ability to import from Buildium, but this isn’t working for me. Every transaction that is supposed to be a positive is negative, and vice versa. In addition, the properties aren’t autocategorized when importing a portfolio in bulk, despite the address being included in the transaction description. I don’t think this feature is quite ready for prime time.

1 Like

Another vote to allow for integration of buildium into Stessa. Buildium is one of the most popular property management systems available and to not be able to integrate is a complete disappointment.

2 Likes

+1 Vote here as well. Really need this integration please!

2 Likes

Please add buildium ASAP… I think you have enough requests now to add this integration

1 Like

Add one more vote from me for Buildium integration. Let’s see it on the Stessa roadmap soon! Thank you

2 Likes

Another vote for Buildium. Without that integration Stessa is not very useful.

1 Like

@devin - Any update on the integration or where it is on the road map? (3 months, 6 months, 1 year, etc)?
And maybe another bigger question is if any of the exports from Builidium (csv, pdf, excel) can be easily uploaded into Stessa? That quick fix would be a nice bandaid until it hits your development plan.

Thank you as well for creating this awesome software! I just have been using it recently and wish I found it sooner. It’s awesome!

1 Like