Where shall I categorize the Relocation fee to?

In California, if the owner wants to remodel the property and let the tenants vacate the premises then have to pay the tenants one month rent as relocation fee, where shall I categorize this fee to?

I am assuming you’ve figured something out by now, but I would use the “Rent Concessions” expense available under “Admin & Other”. That fit’s your situation pretty well.

Hope this helps.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: Thank you!