Auto transfer of funds out of Stessa Acct

Hi, I’d like a feature added that will auto transfer funds out of the Stessa cash accounts into our regular bank account. When tenants make payments through Stessa those funds have to manually be pulled out.

14 Likes

This would be great. I would like this too! Can’t believe how limited the cash management accounts are. You can’t really do much with them. I love that rent payments get automatically applied, but then your money is kind of hostage in there.

4 Likes

I agree there is a lot that can be improved upon or added, but I do love that they’ve added the feature, especially for the high interest rate and cash back perks.

That being said, I agree with this idea. Even if it wasnt a transfer to an external account, I could have a “rents” account, and automatically transfer a set amount of money to a “reserve” account.

1 Like

Absolutely agree. Nowadays it is a standard feature for online bank accounts to have auto/recurring scheduled transfers.

4 Likes

This definitely needs to be added. I was very surprised yesterday when I went to set it up that it didn’t exist. I have everything automatically pulled from a checking account and I definitely don’t want to move that from multiple checking accounts to Stessa at this time because with multiple rentals, something always goes wrong in big migrations like that.

Please implement an auto transfer feature

5 Likes

This is a basic requirement for any business. I am re-thinking whether I can continue with Stessa without it.

4 Likes

Hi I would like an automatic transfer possibility between Stessa accounts and also from Stessa accounts to exterior account. The first is to transfer into the reserves account and the second to transfer excess cash flow to external account. Thanks

3 Likes

You can use Melio as an outside service to make automatic transfers and bill pay from Stessa to other bank accounts as well as paper checks

1 Like

I’m hoping this Wishlist item gets resurfaced. With multiple properties and the rent collection through stessa, there should be an automated transfer option from Stessa into another bank account for Mortgage Payments that have to all happen within a certain day, as well as Owner Distributions. It’s a bummer there is a limit to the daily transfers allowed, but if i can at least plan for a the total amount to be automatically transferred out of Stessa into another bank on a certain day to ensure the money is available to fund the other already automated payments, that would be great! What does everyone else do for mortgage payments, taxes, insurance, owner draw payments, etc that need to be paid from the rent being deposited into Stessa?

I use the stessa methods: ACH, physical debit, virtual debit.

Unfortunately Stessa CM accts do not support checks or Zelle, Cashapp, etc, so if I need to send a check or Zelle, I have to do it from an outside bank account.

From what I understand, Stessa works with a bank to provide the CM accts, and since Stessa isnt a “bank,” they do not offer many “banking” features.

How has that experience been? It’s been painful to manually schedule payments from these accounts.

1 Like