Some manual transactions occur every month. Add a feature to repeat monthly or be able to copy/repeat frequent manual transactions and their info (similar to setting up auto bill pay/auto savings features with online banking). As is, I must retype all info for manual transactions although they occur every month.
@solomoninterests This request makes a lot of sense for investors who are entering transactions manually instead of connecting to their financial accounts for automatic updates. If others would like to see it implemented, click the heart on the original post to vote for it!
In the meantime, there’s actually a cheat you can do currently with the “Split” button, which will accomplish much the same thing. Here’s how:
- Navigate to your Transactions page
- Select the existing transaction you’d like to copy (click on the small box at far left)
- Click the “Split” button near the upper right of the page
- You’ll now see two iterations of your original transaction
- Change one of the dates to your new desired date
- Change both amounts to the original amount since the system “splits” them 50/50 by default
- Click “Save”
Thanks for the reply. I will try the cheat and look forward to the new feature.
Or at least have it remember frequent payees…