Foreign properties and international currencies

We have properties outside of the US and would like to be able to track those properties in Stessa. It would be great if we could add properties using foreign currency and accepting foreign addresses.

9 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Would love to add a foreign property but Stessa will not recognize the address.

7 Likes

Hello - I’m looking for the same feature: adding properties outside of the US using the local currency/address.

7 Likes

It would be great to be able to change the default currency. I would get value from EURO. Thank you

5 Likes

I have a property in Jamaica and would like to add it to my Stessa Portfolio … Will there be an manual entry option for international properties?

4 Likes

Yes - the main need for me is to track income and expenses. Even if the rest of the information provided in the US is not available outside of the US (address of the property, estimated value of the property, etc.) so long as I was able to track income and expenses, it would make it so much easier. It seems the barrier is that the system doesn’t recognize addresses outside of the US. Would there be a way of creating a Custom Address category for no other reason but to allow the tracking of income and expenses?

6 Likes

+1, I would love to add foreign properties as well

3 Likes

+1, would like to use foreign currency (EUR)

3 Likes

Another vote for customised address for property outside US and multi currency! That would be a huge break through for Stessa itself .

3 Likes

Is there any update on this? I’d like to be able to add a international property where the address cannot be found. Currencies could be more complicated if I had to guess.

1 Like

+1, for international properties. I’ll have to archive this program as I only have international address and these don’t seem to be found

2 Likes

I simply choose any address in the US. Then once it creates the property - I edit the Nickname to be clear for tracking purposes (which could be the Address, Street, City Name of foreign property).

The challenge of foreign currencies will be an issue for sure…

2 Likes

+1, for international properties. Its ok to now provide some data/features that are US only but adding support for international properties would be very helpful for your customers.

1 Like

+1 For international properties and MXN currency

+1 for international properties and €uros, that would be great !

1 Like

Yup me too. please add ability to add international properties

+1, need this to manage a property in Spain.

+1, need to manage a multi-unit (shops) commercial rental property in Pakistan