Hours tab to track RE Professional status

Would like to see a tab added for a place to record hours worked on each property. It is a requirement for the IRS to keep track of hours seems logical to record it here with everything else.

8 Likes

@mapking1 Interesting idea! How often would you record your hours? Weekly or monthly? Do you have a process for tracking these now?

If others would benefit from this feature, please click the heart at the bottom of the original post to voice your support and help our Product team prioritize requests.

2 Likes

I am thinking weekly. With at least four properties I would log hours every visit once a month so at least once a week. Right now I have to manually log them.

Having someplace to record hours would be useful for me too. I keep track of hours in Toggl, which works great, but it would be great to be able to upload the data into Stessa to have it all in one place. I record time every day as I work on RE tasks – I start the timer in Toggl with a property and a task, then tap the button to stop when I’m done. It has reports available in the app, and by weekly email. At the end of the year I just download it all into a CSV file and read in Google Sheets.