Pro features that used to be free

First, I do appreciate that Stessa has listened and made some changes. I appreciate that. However, I am still looking around at alternatives. IMHO, Stessa is a great platform and it has helped me. I have recommended it to others. But I simply do not see it as being mature enough as a software product to pay that much for. The support is simply not adequate. For example, I posted a question about how to account for withheld security deposits in March 22 (almost a year ago). (It’s here: Security deposits, auto adjusting with charges against - #11 by david.matarazzo2) This issue has still not been resolved to my satisfaction. I’m no accountant, but I should be able to figure out how to account for security deposits with help from the developer. I don’t see any good alternatives to Stessa. Baselane does not seem to have the same capability. At the same time, Stessa is not a complete property management solution. I am thinking about switching to a more professional property management suite that includes accounting. Appfolio is too expensive for a portfolio my size but there are alternatives. I am willing to pay if the service is robust and has good support. Anyone else in the same boat?