Rent Receipts Please!

Would greatly appreciate being able to have the feature here to send paid rent receipts especially for manual/cash payments.

15 Likes

Yes, rent receipts would be incredibly helpful.

2 Likes

I want to use this software! But without rent receipts I am stuck… I need the ability to send receipts to some or most tenants. I get it, that this is a free service, but thats a fairly basic required function.

1 Like

Perhaps the Tenant Ledger could be used as a statement/receipt for the Tenant. It would be even better if we could specify the date range on the Tenant Ledger, so we could provide a monthly, quarterly, etc. statement, as a receipt, for now.

Yes please! I received a deposit from tenant via Zelle. After logging it into the system, there is no way for the system to generate a receipt and email to the tenant directly.

After doing a google search, a Stessa page shows I can use their receipt template, fill out then email to the tenant manually. Can we automate this? This is such an essential function.

2 Likes

Any updates on getting rent receipts? They would be extremely helpful!

1 Like

Yes! I literally just reached out to Stessa’s Customer Service yesterday and asked if there was a feature to be able to email my tenants rent receipts and they said no, :(, such a bummer because it’s a nice platform, but definitely needs little tweaks, such as this. Hopefully they add it, not sure who else to notify.

1 Like

100% agree with you!