Splitting transactions by percentage

Hi there.

Before the user interface (UI) was updated, I used to be able to split a transaction by typing a percentage value into the dollar field and pressing enter. This is really critical to me since, like many of us, I need to split a transaction for a multi-unit home by percentage based on square footage. Ideally, I would like to be able to create a single rule that I could quickly apply to whatever transactions I want and it would apply the percentages automatically (example: 50% → Unit A, 25% → Unit B, 25% → Unit C).

Anyway - my issue is that now with the new UI, I don’t seem to have the ability to enter a percentage when splitting a transaction. I am constrained to typing a dollar amount. This is a major issue IMO. I tried different browser, but that didn’t help. I started a chat with someone in the chat window in the lower-right and they haven’t been able to provide answers or guidance in over two weeks.

Is anyone else having this issue? I skimmed the latest forums and didn’t see anyone else mentioning this. I’m not sure if I am alone or not.

Cheers