Stessa currently down?

I cannot get to the main Stessa application right now. Receiving an access denied error prior to even reaching the login screen. I’m seeing this across both desktop and mobile platforms and multiple browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox). Anyone else experiencing this?

Seeing the same on the web.

It’s one thing to lose access to an accounting system for a bit but to lose access to cash management for an extended period is a serious issue. Hope Stessa gets this addressed asap and puts plans in place to prevent it from happening in the future.

Experiencing the same thing…disconcerting to have absolutely no access. Here is the message I got…
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

AccessDenied
Access Denied
DB2TYJT4553CD07D

JzZ7Kv3gBWaZzMr0wVkFbQpSaEkQf8vPe9ai0O+7ieHb3lY+/90gpHAXmZCUJaUtm913fb3wWwLyg2kNQ44pRJ5gLUGfuawi

Same error message here! Sent a message to support via chat. Really shakes my confidence.

1 Like

Same thing here. Haven’t been able to get on.

Same. Cannot log in and get the error message detailed in the chat.

I did receive a response from Support indicating that Stessa is aware of the issue and working on resolving it as soon as possible.

I have now been able to log in.