Add Reimbursement Categories - Owner & Vendor

I would like to see a Reimbursement category added. My partner pays a lot of our contractors with cash and we have to reimburse him personally.

Also, a lot of our contractors will get materials with their own money and need to be reimbursed, seperate from their pay for the labor completed.

Vote Owner Reimbursement & Vendor Reimbursement

10 Likes

I support this request!

“Owner’s Capital Contribution” would be a nice addition.

1 Like

Agreed. It would be great to have a reimbursements category or subcategory. I recently purchased business items from a local Costco Wholesale that only accepts Visa, while my business cards are Amex and Mastercard. Thus, purchased using personal Visa and reimbursed myself from business account.

1 Like

Absolutely. I need this as well. We are sometimes forced to make purchases on personal cards when we are deep into a rehab and the LLC reimburses us. Need a way to account for this.

1 Like

Another up-vote for being able to track debt, whether to vendors, contractors, partners, or otherwise. I often use a personal card for larger capex’s in order to take advantage of points benefits (and have access to larger sums than I keep in my cash flow accounts) I need ot be able to track those as the property pays them back over time for both completeness and tax accuracy when it come to having increased my basis in the property.

1 Like