Collaborators no longer see portfolio transactions

We have been using for several months and this last week the collaborators can no longer see the portfolio transactions. All three collaborators have Manager access to the one portfolio we have. They see everything else ok. They can add new transactions.

@slpropok Thanks for reporting this issue. We’re investigating and will post more information here shortly.

It is happening on the iphone app.

The bug has been identified and resolved. Transactions views should be back to normal for all collaborators, on both web and mobile. Please let us know if you see any further issues. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Thanks, collaborators can now see transactions.

Hello @devin, seems to be an issue, my collaborator with the permission as manager does not have access to the transactions unless it is assigned to a property, we added the manager to take care of reviewing these transactions and categorizing them. Please Help!

@devin i need help! hundreds of transactions are missing and the customer support has been no help in giving an update. I have been so patient. Why do you not have a customer service line!!? Is there a back up of documents and transactions that have been deleted? I have the paid pro account and have been given the run around for the past week by the online “support and customer service”???