How do you know that your imports are correct?

If I can’t reconcile my transactions with my bank account, how can I ever know that all of my transactions have been correctly imported?

4 Likes

i’m in the same boat. my transactions won’t load and my accounts have been inaccurate for a couple months now.

1 Like

Did anyone respond to this question? it seems like a fair question.

1 Like

No one has responded.

2 Likes

I just started using STESSA and really like the ease of the transaction page, and other intuitive tasks. BUT I too have yet to find a way to reconcile all the months of bank statements I have pulled in from my bank. Does anyone have any idea of how to be able to reconcile each statement easily? I am an early (1980s) user of Quicken (precursor of QuickBooks) which was so simple and quick to reconcile every month for the medical clinic I was running, as well as my personal accounts. I don’t want to go back to reconciling bank statements manually with pen and paper! HELP, SOMEONE!

2 Likes

I have this same question. I have been running Stessa and Quicken 2017 concurrently and would like to stop using Quicken; however, there is no running balance of my bank accounts and no way to reconcile. This would be a MAJOR plus for Stessa if you guys could do this. Otherwise, I’m still keeping double books.

2 Likes