Import data from Propertyware

Property Managers are using propertyware. Ability to import data would be nice.

21 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Import data from Buildium

Not sure if there is a way to vote for this. I would love to have this. Anything that prevents me from having to add transactions manually that I can screw up is awesome.

2 Likes

@muswei Yes, to vote for a topic, simply click the heart icon at the bottom of the original post!

1 Like

I agree. Being able to import data from my property manager would be great. I have two different property managers in different states and they both use Propertyware.

This is the company: https://www.propertyware.com/

I upvote for this support as 2 of my properties use propertyware

1 Like

Yep, this would be a great add. I believe PropertyWare is a fairly common property management app. Upvoted!

1 Like

Yes, I would certainly like to see this added. Liked the original post too. Thanks.

Upvoted - more integrations in general

Agreed, would be great to have integration with propertyware

1 Like

Support for data imports from PMs using Propertyware is now live on Stessa.

If you have a Stessa account and want to auto-import your data from PW, make sure you have your credentials set up properly on your Data Sources page.

If you have trouble getting connected or are missing any data, please open a 1:1 support conversation via the blue circle at lower right once you’re logged in.

2 Likes

@devin Does the Propertyware integration support multiple portfolios with the same login? These can be viewed by clicking on Filters (the funnel icon) from the My Dashboard section within the owner Propertyware portal. So far, refreshing the account in the Data Sources (on Stessa) doesn’t seem to recognize or pull the new portfolio. I’d rather not remove and re-add the PM account entirely, since that would muck up a lot of existing transaction entries.

Maybe I’m missing something, but I’m not seeing funnel icon My Dashboard section. Propertyware I can link to one portfolio and not able to link to properties individually within portfolio. Thoughts on how to resolve?

Thanks,
Derek

I see it over here, though maybe it appears only after a second portfolio is added…? image

And I don’t think you can filter or restrict the data that’s imported from the same portfolio. You’ll likely have to manually remove the transactions you don’t want in there after they’re imported–at least I would think.