Online rent collection

Is this how it will always be? If so, I see the only way to extract money (if I’m reading it correctly) is by paying a wire fee every time? Will that change?

@mcgovernfj It’s a checking account, so you’ll be able to access/move funds via the typical methods, including writing a check to yourself, ATM (fees may apply), and ACH. Hope that helps!

Hi @devin, hope all is well. What is the current status of online rent collection through Stessa?

1 Like

Big news: rent collection is now available to all Stessa customers! Thanks for your patience as we built, tested, and launched this major new feature. You can read more about how it works at:

And for more info about how it works from the tenant perspective, check out:

Is zelle supported with the cash management account so tenants can pay rent via zelle, instead of the standard AcH method, and be available in the stessa checking account?

2 Likes

Are there plans to add a feature similar to Experian RentBureau to the online rent collection? If this exists and I overlooked it, please let me know. My tenants are asking for the rent payments to be recorded on their credit reports, as Experian is doing. I would like to know since I would hate to set up a separate online payment system just to do this for them.

2 Likes

Is there a function to indicate how much a Section 8 tenant owes (their portion) when paying through Stessa Rent?

Any update on this function?