Quickbooks <> Stessa integration

I use quickbooks for my accounting, I’d love to use this tool, if it was connected to quickbooks.

6 Likes

Agree even if it was an import export functionality. I am happy importing my QBO files into Stessa even one way

1 Like

100% Agree. I use quickbooks online for my daily accounting, but really like to specific property ownership/investment functions in Stessa. Please prioritize allowing an import from QBO.

1 Like

Agreed with all the above, has anyone made any progress on it?

1 Like

Same here. Just one way from QBO to Stessa is fine

1 Like

My Accountant is hard core Quickbooks. I prefer Stessa. Any progress on this front?

2 Likes

Exporting your QBO data to Excel and then saving as a CSV file (which can then be imported into Stessa) remains the preferred method: How to export your data from QuickBooks Online Acc...

Also check out: Upload Transactions Data (QIF, QFX, OFX, CSV)

Although manually downloading and uploading is good, it would be awesome if there was an API integration between QBO and Stessa to automatically sync data between the two platforms.

3 Likes

Yes something that would allow a download and import of rents into Quickbooks would help out greatly! My book keeper needs to come in and reconcile quickbooks for me because thats what my CPA uses to do our taxes.