Uploading my portfolios manually, where is the catch?

iS TAKING ME MONTHS TO UPLOAD ALL THE INFO OF EA PORTFOLIO FROM MY EXCEL
having 15 portfolios totalizing almost 300 units we currently use paylease for payments that is relatively expensive , but tenants are used to it so kind of afraid that investing hours uploading all portfolios later Stessa may charge us as Professionals ( $1000) so really would like to have the feedback about the following
Can I upload properties automatically from my excel? i already upload manually 150 but spent hours of my time
Where is the catch . Who provides a program that I considered really good at first sight that similar providers charge $300 monthly …but do all the onboarding free
so curious about really investing my time to save 4000 $ a year and later them ask me for payment after I already spent 500 hours uploading my info

Yes, Stessa is a free cloud-based software program for rental property owners. You can add an unlimited number of properties and freely export your transactions data to Excel at any time. There is no monthly charge.

We make money by offering various additional services for real estate investors like market rent estimates, property insurance, and mortgages.

If you want to upload large amounts of historical data, definitely check out the help article, Upload Transactions Data (QIF, QFX, OFX, CSV).