Adding Property manager won't stop syncing

It’s been syncing since last night. How long should this take?

1 Like

This is also happening to me. I just paid for a year of pro and was planning to move all my banking over to stessa for cash management, but this is one of those things that absolutely has to work for me to continue.

It’s still syncing days later. clearly it’s not going to work. My bank synced up no problem though.

I was able to get some of my bank accounts to sync but not all of them. I was OK with that since I was planning on moving my banking to Stessa for the interest rate, anyway. But their banking experience has been terrible so far. I’m giving up on Stessa, going to do my accounting with REIHub, find a high-yield savings account somewhere, and keep using apartments.com for basic property management.

It’s a shame as they offer a really compelling product, but they can’t execute on it.

Hi @tlabelleproperties,

Our engineering team is actively addressing the problem, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We anticipate having a solution in place shortly.

While we work on resolving this issue, we recommend attempting to reset the connection by using the “edit login” function. This step has proven effective in rectifying similar errors on occasion.

I just did that now. still seems to not be working for either account. I also tried deleting all together and adding them again.