Property Manager (Appfolio) accounts not syncing

I have two property managers who both use Appfolio and the connections are no longer working.

This month, I input my two-factor authentication and nothing happened. I logged out, waited a couple days, and still nothing. I then re-added the accounts and this time, no properties auto-populate.

Has anyone had any luck getting Appfolio to reconnect?

1 Like

Hey Jonathan, any luck getting your appfolio connection fixed?

i have been unable to connect to appfolio since i joined stessa in November. seeing that you posted this in March 2024, and i assume the issue is not corrected for you either, this is pretty concerning. 10 months to fix an IT issue???
one of the main reasons i pay for this service is for the ability to integrate with appfolio.

Still no fix but the customer support guy messages me every couple of weeks to tell me there’s no update. So i’ve got that going for me.

insane.

have you come across any other software that would be worth looking in to?

i just did a bit more searching in the forums, people have been complaining about this since July 2022.

no connection and Stessa IT team is not helpful. I think we need to find a alternative.

Since no one seems to be responding, here’s a tidbit that might help someone out there (hopefully). In my experience, if I do Stessa’s appfolio two factor authentication in Safari, it appears to work but it never truly connects to the account. If I do it in Chrome, it work virtually every time. Moral of the story, try a different browser if you can.

this has been a periodic problem for me over the last few years and it’s back again. Cannot get the appfolio.com connection working via “fix it” process and to start syncing again.

The AppFolio connector has been somewhat spotty. I’ve had pretty good luck with it over the past year or so, but it seems to not be syncing correctly anymore. I’m not sure if AppFolio changed something or if there is a bug in Stessa. It’s been a couple weeks since my owner statement was published and no amount of “fix it” works this time.