External account won't connect

I have three separate accounts, all three use the same banking institution. One of my accounts will no longer connect to my external bank account. It would let me even try to log in. It just says an error has occurred, then reverts back to the settings page. My other two accounts are perfectly fine. Any help?

1 Like

I have constant issues with connecting to my external bank account. To the point where I need to find another program to use. Did anyone respond to you? They always tell me Yodlee is working on it and usually takes longer than 2 weeks.

1 Like

Nope. No one responded to me.

1 Like

I’ve been having connection issues with Home Depot Credit (normal HD credit card account) connecting for the last month. Stessa says there is a connection problem and when I click on the option to “fix it” which is simply entering my username and password, it seems like it’s going to connect but then pops up with an error saying there is a connection issue with Home Depot and I need to visit the HD site. I try to log into my HD account and it’s completely fine. I’ve spoken to HD customer services about this and they say nothing has changed on their end and there shouldn’t be any restrictions. I’ve sent several messages to Stessa about this and they get back to me a day or two later always saying Yodlee is working on it. Stessa doesn’t have phone customer service so this is basically the best answer I can get from them. It’s not been about a month since my HD transactions have pulled into Stessa. I pay for the Pro Stessa subscription but won’t be renewing after this 1 year subscription is over. The software is fine when it works but I’m not going to pay for a subscription where there is no customer service. I also find it hard to believe that everyone that uses Stessa can’t pull in transactions from the largest hardware store in the world (Home Depot), so I don’t believe it’s a problem that Yodlee needs to handle, I think Stessa needs to call me and review my connections specifically.

Similar issue here. One of my bank accounts and mortgage accounts won’t connect and then just today I’m getting all kinds of error messages about property assignments on certain accounts have been assigned in Stessa for years. They are definitley having some major issues! I was thinking of paying for the pro version, but after reading on the forums and others issues, I think it’s time to find another site.