How to access Stessa iOS app in Canada

I use a windows computer to access Stessa. I understand iOS has an app to scan in receipts. I cannot find one on the iOS App Store. Where can I access this? I am in Canada but hope that is not a reason the app is not available.

2 Likes

@dcfrith905 Yes, the iOS and Android apps are only available in the US versions of the app stores. Sorry about that but we don’t (yet) officially support users (or properties) outside the United States.

1 Like

Make it available in Canada but without support. I don’t mind if there is none. Thanks

2 Likes

Is there an eta on the Canadian version? Or is just not happening?

1 Like

I’d love to know if there are any plans for making the app available in Canada. We’re currently looking into moving our real estate portfolio to this platform, but this is a definite consideration. Thanks!

3 Likes

Agreed, I am also very interested about your app availability in Canada. This would be a big part of the decision for me whether to use this platform or not.

1 Like

Please consider to bring the APP to Canada. Please.

Actually, if this app only supports the property in the U.S.A. then you are leaving money on the table. I’m off to look for a competitor that supports property outside of US addresses.

Please consider bringing the app to Canada.