MTD Button option for reports

one selection for Month to date reports that automatically sets the date from the 1st of the current month to present date rather than selecting year, month and date for both

Thanks for the suggestion! I’m curious often are would like to run a month-to-date report, and what are you trying to do? Is there a specific category of income or expense you are watching month-to-date? I want to see if we might be able better serve you by adding something to the dashboard or our alerts instead.

Both income and expenses. I run MTD reports to insure that all the rents and expenses have been collected and recorded properly.

Also the site sometime records expenses such as mortgage payments twice ( once from the checking account and the other from the mortgage company), so MTD reports catch those double entries.

Today it we have a YTD, 12 months and custom. I have to run a custom report for this and it would save a lot of steps without having to select the dates for every report and property

I would very much like to see a solution to this. I’m having the same issue in which I have my bank account and my mortgage broker account for each property and it records expenses such as mortgage payments twice (once from the checking account and the other from the mortgage company). Or maybe if we can hide transactions with certain criteria’s from the reports and dashboards.

Can we get an answer from Product on this Walter? The fact that the bank reports the mortgage payment and the mortgage company reports it, how are we supposed to reconcile the two into the same payment. This question you asked was 3 years ago and still we face this problem.