Need a way to set recurring charges other than rent

Please add an option to set up recurring charges like pet or laundry fees, etc. Right now the only recurring charge is rent.

16 Likes

YES OMG YES PLEASE.
The problem with not having a feature for recurring pet rent and laundry rent is that it charges them a late fee if you add it all at once for the entirety of the lease and I don’t want to have to go back in every month to make sure I’ve added the charge after they’ve paid rent.

Is this a feature ya’ll are working on?

Also being able to add a recurring late fee in the amount of $20/day after it’s due would be nice instead of a percentage of rent.

2 Likes

Agreed…recurring charges other than rent would be a huge add.

3 Likes

100% agree! I just moved over from another platform and am struggling because of inability to do this. I charge a flat fee every month that is put toward water/sewer. I now had to add it as part of the monthly rent and it’s causing all of my rent pro-rations to be incorrect.

2 Likes

I’d like to see this as well. I rent a storage unit for all of my rentals for spare parts and appliances. I need a way to track this across all of my rentals. Thanks

2 Likes

This feature would be so helpful.

Yes! Please add recurring income…and recurring expense!!!

Yes please! This has been my biggest complaint since I started using Stessa.

Yes! Yes! Yes!!! I just went through this and it’s been such a struggle to figure out an alternative. Some are rent payments, others are fee’s that are not necessarily income but a reimb. for services they chose. This option would be very helpful.

Yes please, I find it odd that this is not included as this rather standard in the industry

Yes please. I have a storage unit associated with a condo and parking spaces too. All, could uses this feature.

Yes, this will be a very useful feature for us as well. We bill the tenants for trash and water every month and they all have to be hand entered right now.

Yes, please add this feature!

yes PLEASE add recurring transactions. Even with “duplicate” you have to manually change the date each month. Would rather “set it and forget it” and let it post automatically each month

1 Like