Small STVR owner here, can we delete unneeded Categories?

As a new owner and Stessa user, is it possible to delete unneeded categories from the transaction list? I have a Small short term vacation rental and started using Stessa to keep track of all my income and expenses.
While I love the app, there are many categories and or subs, within the transaction list I don’t need. It would streamline things for me if I could delete those I would never use, leaving those I do more readily available. Your help is appreciated… Thanks

@beachmemoriesllc No, the categories list cannot be edited or customized. That said, the search function works in real-time, so you may want to switch to using the category search instead of scrolling through the list. If you simply type the first few letters of the category you’re looking for, the drop-down list will filter and show a shorter list immediately.

1 Like

I TOTALLY support this request! There are SO many un-neccesary categories I would love to delete so I could only show the ones I use. And ones to add such as “General Purchases” for items such as home decor, used furniture and small kitchen items that don’t need to go under “Capital Gains”. I love this program, but it could be more user-friendly when it comes to categories.

1 Like

Moving this thread to the Wishlist so others can weigh in on the request.

1 Like