Assign rental income (and expenses) to a specific unit at a property

I have property where I rent by the room, would be nice to have a sub category option for different renters/ rates/ dates by the room or unit under the same parent property.

Awesome to see you guys have added this. Thanks!

We recently added the option for assigning units in a Transaction CSV import. You will have to make sure that the name/number of each Unit in your CSV file matches the name/number of the Unit. If you leave it blank, then the transaction will be assigned to the property and not any specific unit. Thanks again for the suggestion!

Walter, I don’t understand how to add into units, right now I only see the ability for a property address in total. I have all duplexes. Can you explain in more depth?

Walter, I don’t understand how to add into units, right now I only see the ability for a property address in total. I have all duplexes. Can you explain in more depth?

I also dont see how to do this. I have 1 property manager that manages multiple SFH and I can only assign it to one property. How do I break this out. Are there screen shots or steps somewhere?