Bank account linkage broken for weeks

Sturdy Savings Bank account linkage has been broken since the beginning of September with no solution in sight. Please help

I am in the same boat and getting frustrated with the lack of guidance. My account link broke on 8/8 and I have a ton of transactions to import and categorize and the only input I can get back from support is it is being escalated and they can’t give any date as to when I can expect a resolution. I have other accounts that link to my bank with no issue so a solution to this problem certainly exists out there.

1 Like

Same here. Transactions from account X show up as transactions under account Y. Completely wrong. Also can’t fix the account because account log in page not loading.

Mine hasn’t worked since late August. Just tried again and after entering username/password…nothing…spins for a bit and then say can’t connect. Heartland Bank and Trust Co.

I’m having exactly the same thing. I tried contacting Stessa but I got zero replies. Does anyone have any idea when this will be fixed?

they are not willing to fix this problem it seems we may need to either import the transaction , use their cash management account or look for a new software
what a shame !!
i spent hours and many emails to try to fix no clear guidance or support
completely disappointed

I got the same reply. “Consider opening a checking account.” I guess you get what you pay for. Does anyone have any other suggestions for a good Web or Mac-based software? I only have 2 rental units that I manage myself, so I don’t need anything fancy.

I haven’t been able to use Stessa for over 2 years now because my bank has 3 layer security, and I can’t get it to sync with Stessa…it sucks, I like Stessa. Customer service from both organizations just point at each other and say they’re to blame.

My local bank stopped working as well for several weeks now. I love this platform but the support team and devs are no good. Innago is good, but doesn’t have the financials.

I have three banks that use for my rental properties and one works while the other two haven’t since February. Hard to use the app when I can’t track the transactions, and manual entry isn’t really an option for me.

Same boat at the moment. Recently started using Stessa and spent HOURS getting everything set up and now my accounts are not syncing up and importing transactions. I’m not getting any help from their support team. Hope this issue gets fixed soon. Would be great is they switched to a more reliable vendor that provides the syncing ability. Importing transactions real time is crucial.

did you ever get any support? my bank stopped syncing and the support is useless with the only feedback being" we are sorry and we are working on it"