Enabling Cash Management transfers and payments not working

I’m on the beta to allow accepting payments from tenants. My tenant keeps getting a message that “Unfortunately something went wrong! Please try again!” Any thoughts?

Also, I’ve been trying to enable transfers from my account in Stessa, and I’m getting a message that my bank is sending an error. I’m able to connect to my bank so the transactions show, but as soon as I try to enable transfers, the connection is broken.

1 Like

@christine Thanks for participating in the banking and rent collection beta launches. I believe your issues were resolved via 1:1 support conversations, but please open a new support conversation if not and we will get back to you shortly.

@devin I am having this same issue trying to enable transfers for my Schwab account. Is this a Yoodle issue or how was this resolved? Thanks

Some guidance here would be helpful. Did they ever get back to you?

I’m having the same issue, I can’t enable transfers from my Schwab or Citi accounts. The money I have in Cash Management is now stuck as I can’t enable transfers to my external accounts. @devin what was the solution to this issue?

So far, no solution for me. They keep telling me they’re working on it, but it’s taking longer than expected. I’m sorry you’re experiencing the same problem.