No Reply from Stessa

Anyone having trouble getting a reply back from Stessa? I’ve had two tenants have difficulty making payments through Stessa… I reached out to Stessa on October 2. I didn’t hear till October 4, which just said “we’re looking into this…” Since then, I’ve sent 3 follow ups and nothing. My tenants have resorted to paying via Zelle. I think this type of question warrants a more immediate answer.

4 Likes

Its been a challenge.

This exact same thing is going on with my account as well. I updated one of my tenant’s monthly rent, which prompted them to apparently put in all their bank information again. I’ve been getting failed rent notices from them, and any attempt to reach out to support has gone unanswered. I have a pro account and it has been several days with multiple attempts to get this resolved. It makes me worried that this company is about to collapse.

Thanks for the information, I have been thinking of transferring the payment management from Appartments.com and RentRedi to Stessa, but after reading this I think I will wait… .or not do it at all.

I have bee having the same issue. Several of my tenants could either not link to the App or got failed rent, they have also resorted to Zelle.